Orlando SG has been sold to Marsha and Robert Turney of Marro Farms, Alberta, Canada. Orlando SG was the USEF National Grand Champion Half Andalusian Horse of the Year and was shown by many of Gareth’s students throughout the country last season. He is pictured here driven by Rick at our first show in Elkhorn last July.We wish the Turneys as much enjoyment as Orlando gave all of us!
- Second Annual Show at Erie County Fair slated for August 16,17 & 18, 2013
- Lorick Stables finishes 2012 in #1 Position in the USA
- Gareth,Lorie and Rick accepting the 2012 awards from World Champion Whip Chester Weber at the Annual Meeting in Louisville,KY
- Hendrica LSI and Mink LSI are awarded 2012 USEF National Champion and Reserve
- First Baroque Championships a Huge Success!